My WEB 2.0 Strategy for Brand and Entity Building

One thing I’ve learned from working with SEO and link building for years:

Your main website shouldn’t be the only place where your brand exists online.

For many of my projects, I build a network of branded WEB 2.0 properties that support the primary website and strengthen the overall digital footprint.

My go-to platforms:

1. Google Sites

2. Blogger

3. WordPress

4. Wix

5. Ghost

6. Tumblr

7. Jimdo

8. Weebly

9. Webflow

10. About.me


I also use About.me as part of the strategy, although technically it’s more of a profile-based platform.


But the important part isn’t the platform list.


It’s how you build and use them.


I don’t create empty WEB 2.0 pages with a few paragraphs and a backlink.


I treat each property as a mini branded asset.


For each property, I try to build:

→ Brand information

→ Services & topical content

→ Original supporting articles

→ Consistent business information

→ Relevant internal/external links

→ Social profile connections

→ Natural references to the main website


The objective is to create a consistent digital footprint that helps search engines better understand:


Who the brand is → What the brand does → Where it operates → What topics it is relevant to.


And there’s another interesting benefit.


Some of these supporting properties can independently get indexed and rank for long-tail queries.


So instead of having only one URL representing your brand in SERPs, you can potentially have multiple relevant assets appearing around the same search ecosystem.


That’s why I see WEB 2.0 differently.


❌ Not just “create a page → add a backlink → done.”


~ Build the asset.

~ Add real content.

~ Build topical relevance.

~ Connect the entity ecosystem.

~ Keep the properties active.


The goal isn't to build more links.


The goal is to build a stronger brand presence across the web.


#SEO #LinkBuilding #EntitySEO #Web2 #BrandBuilding #DigitalMarketing #amnaimulhasan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages